The Azure Seas
“Breathtaking” best describes a Santa Barbara experience aboard the Azure Seas. Our 70-foot multi-level luxury yacht can hold 36 passengers, ideal for family gatherings, corporate events, holiday parties, and intimate weddings.
A variety of seating areas help the boat feel open and accessible even at full capacity. Plus, our full bar and ample space for appetizers or a catered meal makes it an ideal space for your next special event. Each time our boat leaves the dock, a highly trained crew is onboard to ensure every customer has a fun, safe, and incredibly memorable experience.
Each private event on the Azure Seas is planned to perfection to meet every customer’s wants, needs, and dreams. The Azure Seas can be chartered hourly for any event and for special holiday events like July 4th, the Christmas Parade of Lights, and more.
Due to the nature of customizing your picture-perfect party or event, contact us with as many details as you can to set up a phone call, tour of the boat, or meeting to take the first steps towards planning your Santa Barbara waterfront event aboard the Azure Seas.
Azure Seas Private Charter Rates
- 1 hour: $1,200
- 1.5 hours: $1,800
- 2 hours: $2,400
- 3+ hours: please inquire
- Food: Bring your own at no additional charge or we have snacks available for purchase onboard. If you would prefer catering, we have several wonderful options that we can recommend.
- Drinks: We have full bar onboard for purchase. Choose between hosted or no host bar. CLICK HERE to view bar menu. Outside alcohol is not permitted.
- Fee Details: Private charter fee include the yacht, time on the water, Captain and crew. 50% deposit is due at the time of booking, the balance is due 14 days prior to charter date. This is the total all-inclusive price with tax included, no extra or hidden fees. There are no port taxes due. Gratuity is not included, guests typically add 15-18% at the end of the charter.
- Capacity: price includes up to 46 passengers (46 max capacity)
- Amenities: 70′ multi-level yacht, 2 restrooms, roof deck, full bar available for purchase, party sound system, indoor/outdoor seating areas, smart TV capable of playing video/slideshow, chafing dishes available to rent, ample room for catered meals
*A cleaning fee may apply for catered events. Please discuss at the time of booking.
Accessibility: Unfortunately, our boats do not accommodate wheelchairs or mobility assistance devices. Due to the various levels with ramps, steps, and thresholds it may be unsuitable for some people with atypical mobility. With loading and unloading passengers from an open ocean pier (Stearns Wharf), we are unable to board passengers that require assistance from others or any special equipment. This is for their safety and the safety of others.